Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mini Hosta: Mascarade

Hosta 'Masquerade'


'Masquerade' is one of the prettiest miniature hostas and is the perfect choice for the front of the shaded rock garden or trough gardens. 

I have a few left for sale but am going to keep a few for my mini-hosta garden and also add one to a fairy garden.  

It forms cute little clumps of tiny white centered leaves edged by a green margin. I love the Purple flowers.  A flashy hosta sure to capture attention. 

This precious little mini is hard to find. I have a few for sale at $9.

Mini Hostas Planted in the Wheelbarrow Fairy Garden





2 comments:

  1. So where can I buy one? I don't see any place on your site to order.

    You can contact me through my site. ArtmakersWorlds.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I only sell plants for Local Pick up. I am in Nebraska

    ReplyDelete